Liselle Van Zyl
UKCP reg. Psychotherapist.
My practice is based in Pannal, Harrogate, within easy access of Knaresborough, Ripon, Wetherby and Leeds
I offer individual psychotherapy and counselling, as well as couples and relationship counselling. I also offer psychotherapy and counselling online via Skype.
My Psychotherapy and Counselling is focused with sensitivity on, but not limited to:
- Stress, if you feel overloaded or pressures and demands are too much
- Anxiety, persistently feeling worried or apprehensive, panic attacks
- Bereavement, coming to terms with loss
- Unresolved emotional issues
- Major life changes, eg divorce, redundancy
- Depression, feeling hopeless, stuck, isolated or withdrawn
- Abuse, whether it be emotional, verbal, sexual, physical or psychological
- Low self-esteem, feeling you aren’t ‘good enough’ or ‘acceptable’ or generally don’t like yourself
- Moving on from Trauma
- Personal development, increasing your awareness, expanding your understanding and increasing your choices
I offer an initial consultation to discuss what you hope to gain from psychotherapy. Thereafter each session is an hour and is usually weekly.
I am UKCP registered and abide by their code of ethics, which can be found at www.psychotherapy.org.uk
As well as offering counseling & psychotherapy, I am now also guiding Vision & Nature Quests