“Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you are.” Rachel Naomi Remen
Welcome to my website. I am a UKCP registered psychotherapist offering counselling and psychotherapy in Harrogate and York.
I offer individual psychotherapy and counselling, as well as couples and relationship counselling, and online counselling via Skype. I am registered with a number of private medical insurance companies. Please enquire.
My Psychotherapy and Counselling is focused with sensitivity on, but not limited to:
- Stress, if you feel overloaded or pressures and demands are too much
- Anxiety, persistently feeling worried or apprehensive, panic attacks
- Bereavement, coming to terms with loss
- Unresolved emotional issues
- Major life changes, eg divorce, redundancy
- Depression, feeling hopeless, stuck, isolated or withdrawn
- Abuse, whether it be emotional, verbal, sexual, physical or psychological
- Low self-esteem, feeling you aren’t ‘good enough’ or ‘acceptable’ or generally don’t like yourself
- Moving on from Trauma
- Personal development, increasing your awareness, expanding your understanding and increasing your choices