“Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you are.” Rachel Naomi Remen
Welcome to my website. I am a UKCP registered psychotherapist offering counselling and psychotherapy in Harrogate.
I offer individual psychotherapy and counselling, as well as couples and relationship counselling, as well as online counselling via Skype.
My Psychotherapy and Counselling is focused with sensitivity on, but not limited to:
- Stress, if you feel overloaded or pressures and demands are too much
- Anxiety, persistently feeling worried or apprehensive, panic attacks
- Bereavement, coming to terms with loss
- Unresolved emotional issues
- Major life changes, eg divorce, redundancy
- Depression, feeling hopeless, stuck, isolated or withdrawn
- Abuse, whether it be emotional, verbal, sexual, physical or psychological
- Low self-esteem, feeling you aren’t ‘good enough’ or ‘acceptable’ or generally don’t like yourself
- Moving on from Trauma
- Personal development, increasing your awareness, expanding your understanding and increasing your choices