Online therapy is an alternative to face to face psychotherapy or counselling.
I am available either through RingMD or Skype
Skype to Skype is free and can be downloaded at www.skype.com
With skype and webcams we can see each other and create a therapeutic space.
This may be useful when:
You live in a remote place with inaccessible counselling services
- If you live abroad and do not have access to an English speaking therapist
- Where different time zones may suit your schedule
- If you have a tight schedule or travel frequently
- If you are unable to get out of the house or travel due to illness or lack of transport etc
To use this service you will need to:
Have a webcam and skype
- Find a private space, free of distractions (phones, e-mail turned off) and other people
- A headphone/headset is useful or a computer that works well with videochat programmes
- Make sure you are comfortable (comfortable chair and room temperature)
- Make sure you are not disturbed during your scheduled session
You can book a session by contacting me by phone or e-mail.